Arrival and Departure Guests can check in between 4.00pm and 8pm. If prior arrangements have not been made, and you do not arrive by 9pm, we are entitled to treat it as a "no-show". Your booking will be cancelled and we have the right to re-let your room. We request that you vacate your room by 10.00 a.m on the day of departure. If you fail to do so, we reserve the right to charge for an additional night's stay.
Payment/Deposits We accept payment by cash, cheque, debit card, credit card (sorry no Amex) or bank transfer (please contact us for bank details),
Prepayment - 30% at time of booking remaining 70% 1 day before arrival.
Applicable Cancellation Policy If cancelled or modified up to 3 days before date of arrival, 30 percent of the total price of the reservation will be charged.
If cancelled or modified later or in case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
Applicable Deposit Policy 30 percent of the total amount may be charged anytime after booking.
Applicable Meal PlanBreakfast is included in the room rate.
Pets We sincerely apologise but pets are not allowed, some for legged animals owners ruined it for us animal loving people.
Children Only children over the age of 5 years old are allowed, there is no capacity for extra beds or cots to be added to rooms.
Smoking Policy We are a No Smoking and vaping establishment. If we find that guests have been smoking in the room, or anywhere within the guesthouse, then we reserve the right to ask you to leave immediately and charge the outstanding balance. In addition we reserve the right to charge a sum equivalent to one night's stay if we are unable to re-let the room for 24 hours whilst it is fully aired.
COVID-19 - CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT RESTRICTIONS IN PLACE, SOCIAL DISTANCING AT ALL TIMES, RESTRICTIONS FOR BREAKFAST MAY BE IN PLACE. HAND SANITATION PROVIDED